This module deals with the inventory of all Hospital Equipments, Materials, Consumables, Medicines, Implants & Asset items in different departments of the hospital along with their purchase and supplier details. Requisitions for different items/equipment are sent to this store from different departments and accordingly the Central Store issues items/equipment to various departments and generate purchase orders for purchases. This also maintains records of purchases, stock, and supplier list, item/equipment/material master tables.
The Store module ensures that there is a round the clock availability of a sufficient quantity of drugs and consumable material for the patients in a mode that neither hinders efficient clinical work, nor it becomes a threat to the survival of the Store.
Salient Features of this Module are:
- Maintains the details of all items, its suppliers and purchase details.
- Items can be categorized under different groups.
- Items can be defined for the store i.e. a particular will be able to view only those items which comes under it.
- Generate Purchase order linked with patient indents.
- Maintain Separate Stock of Central Store & Multiple Sub Stores.
- A particular store can indent items from all other stores.
- Maintain vendor details from whom Items are being purchased.
- Central Store can acknowledge return of purchased item.
- Various area stores can return items that are not required by them back to the Central Store.
- Different store can issue Items to other Stores, Department.
- Strict Check on the Expiry Date of Medicines & Consumables.
- Items can be issued according to FIFO & LIFO check.
- Maintain Reorder Level of Items and warn accordingly.
The following reports can be generated as part of this module:
- Report of all items according to their group.
- Stock in Hand Report (Group & Batch Wise).
- Stock Valuation on Purchase Rate & M.R.P.
- Report on Stock Movement as when & from where Item was issued and to whom it was issued.
- Items Expiry list & warning.
- Reorder Level of Items.
- Purchase & Issue Registers.